Variable printing of documents (high-volume printout of variable data):
- consultancy and comprehensive preparation of documents for printing in terms of the design, layout (appearance) and content of data;
- electronic data capture for high-volume variable printouts (IBM Sterling Connect:Direct, SFTP, etc.);
- information processing and pre-preparation of input data (xml, csv, txt, pdf, etc.);
- purchase of all types of intermediate goods (paper, envelopes, forms, production and printout of all types of marketing documents, etc.);
- variable printout of addressed and unaddressed high-volume documents (black and white, colour).
Enveloping (insertion) of documents:
- automatic enveloping or insertion of one or multiple A4 documents in envelopes of various dimensions;
- enveloping of marketing material into envelopes of various dimensions;
- possibility of selective insertion of different documents, enclosures and marketing materials;
- automatic monitoring and control by identifying a specific user and postal item.
Logistics of printed and enveloped material:
- dispatch of prepared postal items for transfer (delivery) to the selected distributor.
B2B portal for on-line activity monitoring:
- web application for regular monitoring of the status of production in all process;
- possibility of reporting according to customer needs;
- communication via a single point;
- forensic reports.
Monitoring the return of undelivered mail:
- an application that enables quick and simple updating of data, an increase in the effectiveness of charging and a reduction in printing costs associated with the re-printing and re-sending of multiple undelivered
- archive of indexed documents according to customer needs;
- access via a web application in a secure environment.